Thursday 22 November 2018

Parallel Universe

A place where I hop in more often,
A place where I confided,
Hidden from the reality,
I'd talk like a crazy. 
A place full of smiles
And a bed of roses.
Where my insecurities didn't rent a home,
And my fears didn't share my room,
Tears were sent to blazes,
And my happiness was all that wasn't hazy.

But as I grew up,
Little did I know that it would become
Of wolves and witches,
Of fears but not praises,
Of hollow condolences and worries,
Of suicidal thoughts and melancholic mazes.
The journey was yet to be taken.
Alone.
And then I realized,
It was just a parallel universe,
that once resided in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remembering you...

  And if I was to think of you again, you remind me of all the gentle things in life. Like the comfort of my pink blanket, a hand to hold on...