Thursday 2 October 2014

A destination unknown

PHOTO CREDIT: VISHAL PAMNANI
I write my first article inspired by a friend of mine. Whosoever is reading this, may be you are one of my kind. Sometimes confused, sometimes laid back, sometimes anxious and at times determined. I stand at a point where I have to choose my career...So clear in mind to the destination I want to reach, but what life gives you is ultimately to be accepted, and the destiny remains obscure.
Moving along the streets, I ponder what is this life all about? What are we working for? The results are never known and the destination one is seeking for is still unknown. So many emotions we hold..sometimes shared and sometimes ignored. We have memories to cherish, memories to cry on, memories to laugh at and memories to hold on. If you read an old diary, you will wonder how things did change and what happened was never imagined. I seek an answer to what inspires our actions and why? What we do is for what we want, but, what happens is at times something we never wished for. I believe that the acme destination of a man remains unknown... Dream, desire, hope, expectations... A touch, a kiss, a long road... A destination unknown :)

4 comments:

  1. read Bhagvat gita ...will answer to all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay sir... I will definitely read it :) thanku :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed that was a very good article sanya. One can see the thoughts and efforts you have put behind it. I think the sole purpose of life is to know his/her soul or the power that has created you.Without having this quintessence knowledge,our destination remains incomplete. Family,career,love,loss are just a part in this drama. What,why,how things are caused is by the immense flow of energies in this universe also known as Param Chaitanya. Almost all holy books have mentioned it.As a life science student,i think you should know this fact that science and religion goes hand in hand.If you really are that inquistive about real introspection,i would recommend you to read all holy books once,you can find self realization concept.Also you can log into sahajyogtv about sahajyoga which i hope would satiate your dilemma :)

    ReplyDelete

Remembering you...

  And if I was to think of you again, you remind me of all the gentle things in life. Like the comfort of my pink blanket, a hand to hold on...