Tuesday 19 September 2017

How different shall I be?

I look at my mom,
And my eyes cease for a while,
Adoring the way she loves,
Her selfless instinct and the knowing look, 
To serve the best she can
And be the epitome of a loving soul.

Then in epiphany,
I feel,
how different shall I be!
For a fear haunts me to be like her,
The way everyone takes her for granted
All her selflessness left unrecognized and unrewarded.

How different shall I be?
I ponder....To be on a safer side!


PS: This poem is dedicated to my Mom!

6 comments:

  1. It was worth reading❤❤ Keep writing darling��

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was worth reading❤❤ Keep writing darling��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how you find the right words to pen down thoughts so beautifully. Great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you do that too. :P you just don't post it like I do.
      Anyway, Thank you for all the encouragement! Lots of love! :)

      Delete

Remembering you...

  And if I was to think of you again, you remind me of all the gentle things in life. Like the comfort of my pink blanket, a hand to hold on...